I’m Sorry to Heart That…” Real-Life Responses to Patients’ 101 Most Common Complaints About Health Care provides you with …
- More than 300 responses you can choose from when patients complain about billing, service quality, their environment, your colleagues, and communication.’
- A training resource for staff education programs.
- A fast way to help new staff members feel comfortable responding to complaints.
- A tangible tool provided to staff to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to service excellence.
- Suggested wording that can be incorporated into written responses to patients.
- Ideas you can use today to respond to the 101 most common complaints about health care.
“Research proves it over and over: Master service recovery and you have a customer for life. But I’m Sorry is more critical in health care than in any other industry. Why? Because a patient’s anxiety level directly impacts his clinical outcome. And while employees want to say the right thing to an upset patient, they can’t always come up with the words on the spot. Here’s the remedy. This book helps leaders anticipate complaints and train their employees in caring, sensitive responses. Best of all, it helps them standardize service recovery – which creates positive perception of care from one end of your organization to the other.”
CEO, Studer Group